Re: Kolenchery Church - methodology to end disputes

  • Sabu Alias
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2011
      "Certainly with this referendum at parish level and handing over its full authority to their respective elected bodies without any outside interference, the Kerala Christianity can be proud of going back to the roots of their ancient rich traditions. "

      Yes Sir, this is not a complex issue ;once we use the common sense. Let a referundum be conducted and all the issue will be sttled all on a sudden. But why our court is not realising it? Our Church  should take all measures to convey this message to the Public and courts that  " Dont waste the public time and money on Sabha case. Let the Parish Assembly decides ."

      Sabu
      MPZ