IO :Thank you and Please stop sending letters of Love

  • Abraham
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
      Those against our faith must clarify what exactly they mean by sending us love letters through various channels.

      - Are these folks love us too much... or asking us to forget our FAITH.
      - Or just need our WEALTH especially colleges,Medical college included.

      In fact we would like to invite 'god fearing' members of other side
      to join us by accepting the Supremacy of Antiorch, and strengthen our Jacobite community.

      It will be easier this way,

      1)Since you are joining the same Church,our St: Gregorios thirumeni belong to.
      Refer to Salmusa for any doubt : http://syrianchurch.org/StGG/salmusa_StGregorios.pdf
      2)Since you are using our books and practices (No Idea whether it used in AD52 ?).
      3)Since you claim many times that you accept the supremacy of our Patriarch
      (through 1995 SC Verdict ,through Manorama - 9/29/2011 - Statement by Mar Severios
      & confirmed in many channel interviews by your respected priests)
      4)Since you use 'SYRIAN' word always in your dynamic naming process.
      5)Since many of your key supporters are citizens of other countries or not residing in India
      (but boasts against so called 'foreign' supremacy? What a contradiction!)
      6)Since you claim -'Well to do Suriyani family'.Then why not join the real 'Suriyani Church'.
      7)Since you are coming to a Sabha, which does not do Real Estate business.
      We are not worried on what is happening to SMART CITY in Cochin.
      8)Since,loosing a great percentage of parishioners to Tankku Pastor and other ministries.
      9)Since we are a peace loving community and till now never put any claim for Parumala Seminary or any IO Churches.
      10)And since many started 'realizing the TRUTH' and coming back to Jacobite SYRIAN Church

      So stop sending love letters to us.
      We want you to join the mother Church by honoring HH Patriarch ,the sole Head of the Syrian Church, and support our traditional and ancient faith of Antioch.

      Don't languish in dreamland or conduct 'protest rallies using primary school kids'
      Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MKb-YiS7N0

      Honorable court requested for solving the matter through Compromise.
      Whenever the 'compromise' word comes - it irritates your strategist.
      Send someone else to discussion table.Everything can be solved through negotiations.American friends know more about 'Out of Court' settlement which is common there.
      If the 2000 families -whose ancestors hard-work created that Church- want to join IO Church,let the Church be with them.Else leave the Church.

      Come and talk.Don't create more HUNGER strikes.A Lots of things happen over a discussion table.
      And no more love letters. We got enough! Thank you.

      And please,don't target our CM Ummen Chandi.
      Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Z7ytqyIgQ
      No idea if he hold any position in church administration.
      He is the Chief minister of the entire Kerala state and not a nominee from any church.

      A french proverb says :
      If you have a good case, try to compromise; if you have a bad one, take it to court.

      Amen

      Abraham
      3567
    • Geevarghese
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
        Dear Mr.Abraham,

        Thanks for your letter. I agree on majority of the points you have mentioned in your letter except a few:One of the point is (8) Since, loosing a great percentage of parishioners to Tankku Pastor and other ministries.

        I would like to add that we are also loosing a great percentage of
        parishioners,as one of my Orthodox friend sincerely admitted that " if their Bishops invite the parishioner only 10% will come in Kolencherry, if your Bishops also call another 10% only will come but if Mr.Yohannan Sir invite them 80% of them will definitely come."

        Thanks and best regards

        Geevarghese
        4053