Kuwait St. George Reesh Church (Valiya Pally) Parish Convention

  • Johnson Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
    Parish Convention of our Parish will be held from 1st to 6th October as follows. Rev. Fr. Roy George from Kattachira Global Marian Pilgrim Center will be the main Speaker in our convention.

    October 1 Saturday
    7.00 to 9.30 p.m. Manguf Auditorium
    October 2 Sunday
    7.00 to 9.30 p.m. St.Thomas Marthoma Center, Salmiya (Near Don-Bosco School )
    October 3 Monday
    7.00 to 9.30 p.m. NECK , Hall of Faith
    October 4 Tuesday
    7.00 to 9.30 p.m. NECK Hall of Faith
    October 5 Wednesday
    7.00 to 9.30 p.m. Abbassiya MTC Hall
    October 6 Thursday
    7.00 to 9.30 p.m. NECK, Church & Parish Hall

    Transporation will be arranged from Abbassiya / Salmiya / Fahaheel / Manguf. Those who require transportation, may please contact:

    Abbassiya - Mr.Binny Mathew Mob 66879630
    Mr.Sam Ninan - Mob 97169078

    Salmiya - Mr. Kurien Chandy Mob. 99689604
    Mr. Benny Cherian
    Fahaheel/Manguf - Rajan K. Kurien Mob.66662641

    All are requested to come, attend and be blessed.

    In our Lord's love,

    Johnson Varghese