Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1332 , Sep 29, 2011
      "...the more resolutely, the more constantly, your heart is turned towards God and His saints the more it will be enlightened, purified, and vivified."

      St. John of Kronstadt.

      "The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let the God of my salvation be exalted." Psalms 18:46
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1332 of 1332 , Feb 15

        "For Christians above all men are forbidden to correct the stumblings of sinners by force...it is necessary to make a man better not by force but by persuasion. We neither have authority granted us by law to restrain sinners, nor, if it were, should we know how to use it, since God gives the crown to those who are kept from evil, not by force, but by choice."

           St. John Chrysostom.

        "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."  John 16:33

        Prayer Requests:

        The families of all the recently Crowned, Christian Martyrs. May God grant them strength and peace.
        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.
        Mary - Illness