Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1377 , Sep 29, 2011
      "...the more resolutely, the more constantly, your heart is turned towards God and His saints the more it will be enlightened, purified, and vivified."

      St. John of Kronstadt.

      "The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let the God of my salvation be exalted." Psalms 18:46
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1377 of 1377 , Apr 30

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Atheism, true 'existential' atheism burning with hatred of a seemingly unjust or unmerciful God, is a spiritual state; it is a real attempt to grapple with the true God... Nietzsche, in calling himself Antichrist, proved thereby his intense hunger for Christ."

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "May the Lord fulfill all your petitions. Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven With the saving strength of His right hand."  Psalm 20:5-6

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.