The whole IOC is caught with Alzhmiers decease

  • CJ Varughese
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2011
      Dear All,

      It was painful to read the utterings of few IOC faithfuls. A part of one such mail is reproduced herein:

      "Neither God the Father nor God the Son taught us to reward disobedience. God the Father in fact punished disobedience. God the Son did not punish; but, asked to repent and come back. That is the only thing we are asking. Repent and come back. Kolenchery Church is open to everyone including Shreshta Bawa H.B. Thomas 1. What we are asking is repent and come back. Obey the law you have signed up and agreed many times in the past."

      This type of basting continues in the IOC lead Forums, Congregations, Church Gospels and even in Convention Speeches. Not only this, but also I suspect even in Seminaries where they tutor the Seminarians, as if the History is blank, only the rift in Malankara Church is the wrong doing of one human, whom they hate as much as our Lord hate the Satan, or the High Priests at the time of our Lord, who hate Jesus Christ, and wanted to kill him. They ran after the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate and pleaded him pronounce the capital punishment for Jesus. Though the Governor was fully aware and known the Jesus was not to be convicted, and their please was not possible to be executed, and "asked them to deal with it according to their law". The law they were professing was a "God Given" one, and it do not permit them to punish Jesus Christ for execution. At last their persistent plea for execution of Jesus was granted and the Crucifixtion was pronounced.

      The IOC-ians want to crucify one man, and they are really annoyed by his leading of the faithfuls in TRUE FAITH and teach them to follow and believe in our FOREFATHER's faith, and that is the crime they accuse on this great soul. In IOC now they have got a High Priest, and Sanhadrim known as the "Synod", a crowd that cry to eliminate the truth, and these are the real problem in today's Malankara Syrian Church. In earlier days a lone media was their to pronounce the news of their liking, but now by the technological upgradation there are dozens of median (print & electronic) to transmit the minutest events in every corner and this really irritate the Alzhemier's stricken IOC-ians, they can't bear the truth being revealed or run the Church as per the Holy Scriptures, or to solve the problem in a Christian way of solving of any issue. They could find numerous "Pilates" in the Judiciary, and they want to rely on it much more than the Holy scriptures. They have forgoten the historical facts, and invented a 1934 Constituion to well suit their wishes. They (IOC) now taking fruits of innocent actions of few of our earlier Holy Fathers and misquote it in front of those Pilates and the truth is being sidelined accordingly.

      The IOC-ians conveniently forgot the open revolt of the founders of their Church in early 20th century. They have forgotten and act like that Salmoosa's and Sthathicons of earlier fathers are not at all bound them, but breaking an Affidavit of 2011 is more serious misdeed. As I understand an affidavit is made under full hope and faith and affirmed under the law. Once that faith is broken, the affirmed party can also back-out from the faith and hope, and he is not at all bound to honour it. The pronounced faith and affirmity of hope is not like a slave-master type of relationship. It is between two "equals". Our Lord selected His disciples from amongst the poor, illiterate fishermen baring a few. He never give any weight to their education, money and position in the society, or counted how popular they are. He transformed them into jewels, who carry His work to the masses. That's what happened in the case of HB Thomas-I Bawa. HB elevation to the High Priesthood was destined and decided by the Grace HB received from our Lord, and the sheeps recognize it's shepeard's voice and follow his instructions, and that's what happening in Kolencherry or any other place earlier or in future. If Parumala Kochu Thirumeni faileld in keeping his flock under the true faith, the current day's IOC bastions were thrown out to Protestants. IOC failed in recognizing these facts that Parumala Kochuthirumeni and scores other forefathers of ours are not elected but chosen to be elevated to lead the sheeps, whereas today's IOC high priests are elected by a certain class only, but not by the Grace of God, and that's why today's Church affairs are getting managed by these few elected and hence the purity of faith itself is getting deteriorating day-by-day.

      They even do not understand the power of prayers. They started rediculing the people who prays for the fulfilment of their legitimate rights, and for the Grace of God. They have forgoten what the Holy Bible says in: John 3: 20-21 “Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.”

      Finally, my fellow faithfuls of the Holy Church remember the following verses in Ephesians 6:10-18: "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests." The evil will vanish away from the faithful on his prayer with pure heart and humility, which the IOC-ians are yet to realize.

      Let us continue to pray our Lord to open the hearts of those who oppose to the teachings of the Holy Church, and wisdom to them remember the teachings of our forefathers.

      Regards,
      CJ Varughese
      ID # 1012