Beware, these opportunists!!!!

  • Baby John
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2011
      Dear All

      Devalokam Church Synod secretary, Mathews Severius, secretary has come out with a statement they are prepared to give our Patriarch the position subject to their Holy book, 1934.

      In coming days you will see and listen lot such statements from many of their opportunists.

      Beware, these opportunists!!!! If they have any honest on their on words, just a simple step is enough, ice will melt in no time. Just their Catholica issue a Kalpana clearly stating the following point.

      1. We accept the Patriarch of Syriac Orthodox Church of Antioch, His
      Holiness Ignatius Zakka I Iwas as our supreme spiritual head.

      2. Myself and all other Catholoicse in the past and future are subordinate to His Holiness the Patriarch of Syriac Orthodox Church of Antioch

      3. The throne of Saint Thomas which myself and past and future Catholicose are seated is only s decorative post

      Do they have the guts to says it to their own folks?

      No they will never dare to do it, rather they will twist the facts and issue many such statements.

      In Christ
      Baby John