Re: Pilgrim Churches in Kerala
More to add.....
1. St.Mary's Manarcadu
2. Kattachira Pally
3. Manjanikara Pally
Here are few places I remember quickly.
1. Thrikkunnathu St Mary's Church - Holy tomb of St. Athnasius Paulose
2. Arthat Simhasana Church - Mor Osthatheos Sleeba Bava
3. Karingachira St George Church - Mor Geevarghese Sahada
4. Puthupally St George Church and St George Patriarchal Church- Mor Geevarghese Sahada(Main church now controlled by Methran Kakshi Faction)
5. Malecruz St George Dayara - Aboon Mor Baselius Paulose II Bava and holy relics of Mor Gregorious and Mor Kauma
6.Panampady St Mary's Church - St Koorilose Paulose
7.Mulanthuruthy Mor Thoman Church - Ancient church in the name of St. Thomas and tomb of Mor Coorilose Bava
8.Kandanadu St. Mary's Church - Tomb of St Baselius Sakralla - Maphriyana of the East.
9.Vadakara St. John's Church - Near Koothattukulam - St John the Baptist.
10. Kadamattam St. George Church, Ancient Church in the name of St George and the Church of Kadamattathu Kathanar.
We can definitely add Parumala Church(St Gregorious Chathuruthil) and Niranam St. Mary's Church(founded by St. Thomas) presently controlled by Methran Kakshi.
--- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Vineeth John Abraham wrote:
> Dear All,
> Can you please help me out in listing our Pilgrim Churches in Kerala. Here is my list.