Re: Why IOC Opposes Referundum in the Disputed Churches

  • PAUL Joshy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2011
      Dear Baby,

      I think you misquoted my posting . What I said about the setllement
      of the whole issue through only court is that IOC will not accept any
      other formulation. Except only court says IOC and JSOC are two
      separate churches..

      Yes, all are related to matters of faith and belief that court
      cannot interpret properly. When it comes to the administration of the
      church then Civil authorities have lot of say including court. And all
      political party and other relegious leaders privately say both are two
      churches, but publically it is not easy for them to say both are two
      churches of St. Peter and St. Thomas(IOC claim). but court can openly
      proclaim that both are two churches, then only the whole issue will be
      settled. And even if it is to be decided that whether the church
      should go with majority or not only court could say. Otherwise IOC
      will not accept it.

      Joshy paul