Holy Father congratulated Mor Athanasius Alias for his activities as president of Antiochian Movement

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2011
      Holy Father Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas the Prince Patriarch of the Universal Syriac Orthodox Church congratulated Mor Athanasius Alias for his activities as president of Antiochian Movement. His Eminence has been actively involving in protecting the true faith and strengthening the faithful since his Episcopal ordination.