Mor Savrai ous Abraha m will be decorated with Syria c title “R oyo Naasee ho” by the Holy Fath er

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2011
      His Eminence Abraham Mor Savraious will be decorated with Syriac title “Royo Naaseeho” by the Holy Father Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas the Prince Patriarch of universal Syriac Orthodox Church for His Eminence’s steadfast love towards the poor and oppressed. His Grace is commemorating his 50the year in priesthood and 70the birthday these days.