Flash News: Malankara Church dispute is against the spirit of Christianity, one side refused for any sort of mediation - Mar George Alencherry

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24 2:23 AM
      Malankara Church dispute is against the spirit of Christianity.
      We tried to mediate between both groups, but unfortunately one side refused for any sort of mediation. The faith matters cannot be settled in any court of the law. – Mar George Alencherry, Major Archbishop of Syro-Malabar Catholic Church.