Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Sep 23, 2011
      Today with Jesus

      Bible verse: “Father forgive them, because they don’t what they are doing.”(Luke 23:34)

      Any kind of murder is despicable and against the law of God and the God of Love- Jesus. But Jesus accepted the crucifixion in a horrendous way when he is the creator, the sustainer, and the savior of the universe to show the world what love is. In his mouth there was no curse but blessings. So called civilized modern earth still have the murder in the name of state hood, war, deterrent, nationalism, faith and what else not?

      Troy Davis will live on as a reminder of a broken Justice system.

      In 1991 Davis was convicted with out beyond reasonable doubt for murder of MacPhalis, off -duty cop in 1989. He was executed on Wednesday September 21 2011 at Georgia central Jail in USA.It was when there was no DNA evidence, no crime of pre history .7 of the 9 key witness’ recanted the testimonies and millions of people vigil and pleaded, including the Pope to stop the execution. The time of the execution Davis told the Mac Phalli’s family “he was sorry for their loss but said he was not personally responsible for the death of their son, father and brother.” He urged them to keep digging for what happened. Davis told the prison staff, “ May God have mercy on your souls. May God bless your souls.”

      Prayer

      Jesus, we pray for all the souls those who are in gallows with out their faults. Let us have an earth where all people live in love and peace. Let we be the light against the murder and killing. Let the cry of all the innocents people’s blood spilling all over the world be heard at your abode. All we ask in eth name of Jesus Amen.

      Paulose achen
      Toronto
      September 24 Saturday 2011
      www.jerusalemchristianmission.com