Feast of St. Baseliose Eldho at St Basil's SOC Boston

  • Fr. Geevargheese Jacob Chalissery
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2011
      Dearly beloved in the Lord,
      The Vicar and members of St. Basil's church cordially invite you along with your family and friends to participate in the Patron Day celebrations of St. Baseliose Eldho Bava on Friday, September 30th, and Saturday, October 1st, 2011.
      We kindly request your presence with prayers to receive blessings through the intercession of St. Baseliose Eldho Bava. We also suggest the faithful to join our church members for the three days of fasting prior to the perunnal. After Perunnal Qurbana, H.E. Mor Titus Yeldho
      will present our Church's Memento to Rev. Fr. Punnoose Abraham in recognition to his tireless and faithful services to our church.

      By Vicar
      Fr. Geevargheese Jacob Chalissery

      Chief Celebrant:
      His Eminence Mor Titus Yeldho,
      Archbishop & Patriarchal Vicar

      Program Details:
      Friday, September 30, 2011
      07:00 pm: Evening Prayer
      Devotional Address by
      Rev. Dn. Benny John Chirayil
      Nercha Kanji (Dinner)

      Saturday, October 1, 2011
      09:00 am: Morning Prayer
      10:00 am: Holy Qurbana (Holy Mass)
      12:00 pm: Memento presentation to
      Rev. Fr. Punnoose Abraham
      Followed by Auction & Nercha Vilambu (Lunch)