OVERALL CHAMPIONS

  • Dawn Baby Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2011
      "OVERALL CHAMPIONS"

      St. Peter's Sunday School, Puthencruz won the Overall Championship, scoring 116 points, in the M.J.S.S.A.-Kolenchery District Balakalothsavam, held at Puthencruz on Wednesday. It was a great effort and high class performance, exhibited by our students from various Sunday Schools in the district. Let us use this opportunity to appreciate everyone who participated and worked behind this gracious event and also congratulate the winners. May God Almighty bless our students for even better performances in the future also......!

      Best Regards,

      Dawn Baby Varghese
      Puthencruz