Kolenchery Issue : Why IO on the back-foot

  • Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 3:45 AM
      Swayam kuzhicha kuzhiyil....

      This is what now happened to IO.They have opened the vault and the 'TRUTH' alone will emerge.

      Expect a quick withdrawal from kolencherry case (Then they will lie low for next few months or change the topic)

      Let see why IO will accept the 'status quo'.

      1.All the feud and then the cases started from this very old church,god willing it may end here
      2.Government may mull 'Referendum' which give few power-mongers sleepless nights
      3.If referendum is conducted a large number of churches will go to Jacobites - which they want to avoid at any cost
      4.Any further escalation will impact a 'ME-DICAL College'.
      5.Such an apathy from other communities for their cause and very few participants makes them disappointed.Because this impact their dream for nominating church members for 2014 parliament elections (Remember Perumbavour story).
      6.No facts, all 'CREATED'!
      7.Kothamangalam plan 'flopped',if not 'dropped'.
      8.IO members themselves ask - Why all these drama?.When the minority had majority days for worship at the church.
      This struggle may now challenge that scenario too.
      9.IO brothers does not want their Jacobite brothers to get affected. 'Kolenchery' public are peace loving people.
      10.IO will never do any more 'Hunger strike'.We know the reason

      In short,

      They want to get out of this somehow. But we must utilize this 'GOD GIVEN' opportunity to get back all our churches.
      They may say 'Oh...Jacobites are so nice, our good brothers ...'.Let don't allow them to get an exit point.
      Lets solve it for once and all. Allow next generation to live happy.

      At the end it is FAITH that matters.Not money or cases.

      Let the 'real' facts fly. Let Sheep select their Shepherd
      This is nice : http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/let-sheeps-select-their-shepherd/

      Listen to inspiring and 'Fact' based speech of our Mor Diaskorose Kuriacose Metropolitan
      Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA54_6IT63g

      'Thattiparichathu Pottitherikkum' (Malayalam Proverb)

      Amen,
      Abraham