TRUTH BEHIND KOLENCHERY CHURCH

  • Varugese C J
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2011
      Dear All,

      For the last 7 or more days, two of our High Priests are suffering for a cause - one for the just and legitimate demand of the original parishners, and another to capture the assets with the help of a judgment passed by an individual or two. *We believe that truth will prevail, and it is easy to defend*. Abel also believed that by accepting his sacrifice he is safe, but he has been killed by his own brother. Kain's blood still running in the veins of few in Kerala to make a kill of the innocence of the poor faithfuls. They hope and dreamed that in yester years they could mercilessly beat the faithfuls even inside of a church with the help of the govt. machinery, and the same support they will get from the man who is in the helm of Kerala politics. All their calculations went wrong, and they are still sharpening their venemous weapons. They have forgoten, what St. Paul
      says in Romans 14:10-13 "You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat. It is written:‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,‘every knee will bow before me;every tongue will acknowledge God.’ So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God". Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.

      The IOC undoubtedly proved themselves as it is written in Acts 28:26-27 "....You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving." For this people’s heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn..."

      Likewise in the case of Abel, the IOC-ians are driven with jealousy on the Jacobite Church and its growth in the last decade. What they are going to do with capturing more and more Churchs. I do not understand their vision and mission. They know that through mediation by others will never ever satisfy their greed, and they repeat Constitution-1934 and Court Judgement only. They know and aware that in whose court they will get a judgment of their liking, and the Constitution-1934 is drafted by the hardcore IOC-ians of yester years. Their numerous historians have distorted the Church history itself, and the poor followers of theirs believe that what they have concocted are the truth.

      On the other hand, the Jacobites have miserably failed to convince the
      Judges, what the truth is, and how the Malankara Church was admistered in early days, and how it survived three such divisions - the domination of Roman Church through the Portugese, the CMS Missionaries, and finally the separation of Marthoma church. There wasn't any Constitution-1934, or suitable Judges during that time to save the Jacobite Church, but only the consciousness and will power of the ordinary people made it possible to survive and keep the original faith of our forefathers.

      Yesterday, I saw a man wearing a red-robe (identified as Pulikkottil of A'bad Diocease) visited the NSS headquarters at Changanassery. Near the Aranmula Temple the IOC protestors have had a tussle with the devotees, and about 20 of the IOC-ians were admitted in the hospitals. In another incident near Pathanamthitta, these people attacked the travellers in a Bus. If they continue such rowdy like behaviour, defenitely there will be sufferings stored for them. The IOC-ians are eager to have more martyres, and that may be reason they indulge in such activities.

      Let us join together with Romans 15:5-9 "May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God. For I tell you that Christ has become a servant of the Jews on behalf of God’s truth, so that the promises made to the patriarchs might be confirmed and, moreover, that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy". I am not sure that they like these quotes or not, but sure that their priests and high priest may like only quotes from the Constitution-1934 and the judgements.

      Regards,
      CJ Varughese,
      # 1012