Re: IO Church windup their hunger strike. Was it a pre-planned program between CM and IO Church?

  • Jomon Varghese
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19 2:09 AM
      Mr. Baby, I agree with your concern, but take things positively.

      Mr. Oomman Chandy is a politician; he will play his card very closely. What he said is, that government will implement the court order(s) not any particular court order.

      Court orders will start from the final judgment from the Supreme Court. A government cannot implement just lower court order and ignore the higher court orders. Also government is expecting a fresh court order in 2 days time from Kerala High Court.

      His intention was only to buy some time and give a chance to Devalokam Catholica to an exit from their own trap. Immeditely on his statement their Bava ends his fast and escape from the trap - "ROGI ECHICHATHUM VIDIYAN KALPICHATHUM PALU".

      I am sure it is in favor to us and we will get our demands at the end.

      In Christ
      Jomon
      3980

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Baby John wrote:

      > Yes News Bureau, it is a preplanned program. Omman Chandy shows his true
      > colour. Now it is turn of our Bar Ethos, Commanders and Chevaliers who
      > support the government. Let them choose between the membership of Church
      and membership of Congress Party. If they don’t choose, let us chose our
      choice.