Commander Rajan Skaria decorated as Bar iitho Mhymno by Holy Father

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 359 KB
    19 September 2011; Ma'arat Sayyidnaya, Damascus: The Supreme Head of the Universal Syriac Orthodox Church His Holiness Moran Mor Igantiose Zakka I decorated Commander Rajan Skaria as Bar iitho Mhymno. On this auspicious occasion, His Eminence Mor Phelexinos Mattias Nayis, the Patriarchal Assistant, Mathews Raban Karimpanackal, the Patriarchal secretary for Indian Affairs were present.