Hymn from Funeral Service

  • Mathew G M
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2011
      I need help from you to identify which service the following hymn sung by H.G Mor Osthatheos.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOtTPXL6Sdg#t=01m15s

      After searching, I found a very similar hymn in the 'Fourth Service' (Nalaam Shrushusha) of the Funeral Service for Women. (Refer to Page 10 in the following pdf document; the page number given in the document is 154)
      http://www.indianchristianity.org/books/Women%20-%20Part%20IV.pdf

      The hymn Osthatheose Thirumeni is singing has more stanzas...and also istead of 'bhoovasam nirasicho-le' , Thirumeni is singing the masculine version 'bhoovasam nirasicho-ne'. I could not find a similar hymn in the Naalam Shrusha (Fourth Service) of the Funeral Service for Men.

      Can someone please help me identify, which particular service this hymn is used.

      In Christ,
      Mathew G M