ASIANET NEWS : Concern on your reporting

  • Bobby Kurian
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2011
      Respected T.N. Gopakumar ,

      Would like to raise an issue,can you please forward this concern to respected authorities in your channel.

      We are expecting more decent behavior from Media when reporting sensitive and emotional issues like that of 'KOLENCHERY' where 2 christian factions are fighting over a Church.

      We would request you to not to spread false news.

      The reason behind this complaint is 'ASIANET NEWS' showing headline flash messages saying 'JACOBITE' has withdrawn the struggle.

      This was not the case and created an uproar against 'we all loved' channel that ASIANET is tweaking the news favoring the 'ORTHODOX' faction.

      This was happened around 2:30 -5:30 PM time frame. It seems Asianet news have later changed the flash message after repeated requests.

      Please incorporate a sense of 'accurateness' when publishing news of this much sensitive

      Thank You,

      Hope you will address this is and take necessary steps.At this moment it is just a REQUEST not a COMPLAINT.

      Note: Some error preventing me to post the direct complaint in your website.hence this email.Other emails bounced.

      Bobby Kurian