UNEQUIVOCAL SUPPORT and SOLIDARITY DECLARED TO H.B.CATHOLICOSE and APPEAL TO CHIEF MINISTER OOMMEN CHANDY

  • Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Ortho
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2011
    MALANKARA ARCHDIOCESE OF THE SYRIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH IN NORTH AMERICA

    A recently convened Diocesan Council Meeting of the Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church in North America presided over by the Patriarchal Vicar & Archbishop Mor Titus Yeldho Pathickal, passed a resolution expressing support and solidarity to our beloved Catholicose, His Beatitude Mor Baselios Thomas I, who is leading the struggle for the sake of TRUTH, JUSTICE & FREEDOM OF WORSHIP in the churches that are built and long cherished by the Jacobite Syrian faithful of Malankara. Appeals have been forwarded to the Chief Minister of Kerala, Sri.Oommen Chandy and other dignitaries seeking protection of will of the majority. Copies of a beautiful banner (we have erected THREE BANNERS, one at the front gate of Puthen Kuriz Patriarchal Center and two at the venue of fasting in Kolenchery), the appeal to Chief Minister of Kerala and American Diocese's resolution are attached for your information.

    Oh.. Morth Mariam Yoldath Aloho (Mother Of God) Pray For Us.