In support of our beloved Bhava

  • Jacobite people fellowship of Stuttgart,G
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2011
      In support of Baselious Thomas Bava

      Stuttgart: The Jacobite people fellowship of Stuttgart,Germany strongly supporting the fast of H. B. Baselious Thomas I for justice. And also we are requesting the Govt. of Kerala, to provide Jacobite Syrian Church the right to celebrate the Holy Eucharist and their prayer services in Kolenchery St. Peters & St. Pauls Jacobite Syrian Church.