Unequivocal Support of American Malankara Archdiocese to our Catholicose H.B.Mor Baselios Thomas 1

  • American Malankara Archdiocese
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1 MB
    An emergency meeting of the Diocesan Council of the Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church in North America has declared unequivocal support to our beloved Catholicose, His Beatitude Mor Baselios Thomas 1, in the struggle for justice & freedom for worship in all our parishes in Malankara.