UPDATE - Kolenchery Church

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2011
      UPDATE - Kolenchery Church
      Evening prayer goin on. Procession from Kadamattom St.George Jacobite Syrian Church came to Kolenchery. It was really awesome. Kolenchery town stood still for minutes. The tense situation is still prevailing. His Beatitude Bava thiruemni said we will continue 'Prarthana Yanjam' till we reach our goal. Metropolitans Mor Gregorious Joseph, Mor Ivanious Mathews, Mor Milithiuos Yuhanon, MOr Coorilose Geevarghese, Mor Eusabious Kuriakosae, Mor Theodosious Mathews, Mor Aphrem Mathews, Mor Osthatheos Pathrose, Mor Anthonious Yakob, Mor Athnasious Alias & Mor Barnabas Geevarghese are camping here. Bava has asked the faithfulls not to create any problems.

      Reported by: Prasobh Reji
      SOCM News updates are available in Facebook too
      Please login into
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=304366342466