FLASH NEWS: Kolenchery - There is a slight situation of conflict.

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2011
      FLASH NEWS: Kolenchery - There is a slight situation of conflict.

      There is a slight situation of conflict here in front of our Prarthana Yanjam stage now. One of the Metran Kakshi Buses came with some gunds and started talkin against ourBava Thirumeni. Our laymen has started reacting to it. Metropolitans now trying to calm down the people.