FLASH NEWS-Great march at Kolenchery

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2011
      We successfully made a great march at Kolenchery town just minutes ago. Hundreds of faithfuls participated. This was the biggest march Kolenchery has ever witnessed. Hartal too was successfull. Bava's health is getting worse minutes after minutes. We request all the faithfulls to reach Kolenchery and give support to our beloved Bava Thirumeni.

      SOCM Moderators