Festival of Cross -Holy Qubano

  • Rev. Fr.V.V. Paulose
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2011
      “The message of the Cross is foolishness to those are perishing but to us who are saved it is the power of God.”(Galatians 6:14)

      Festival of Cross

      We celebrate the “ FESTIVAL Of CROSS” with the Holy Mass (Qurbana ) at the evening of Tuesday September 13, 2011 In between 7.30 P.M. and 8.30 P.M.

      All the faithful are welcome. Vicar Fr. V.V.Paulose

      Yours in Christ
      Fr.V.V. Paulose
      Jerusalem Syriac Orthodox Church
      72, Birch mount Rd, Scarborough On Canada M1N3J6
      Phone 9055672639,4165050107
      www.jerusalemchristianmission.com