Baselious Thomas-I, leading the struggle for justice, at Kolenchery......

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011
    Catholicose Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas-I, leading the struggle for justice, at Kolenchery along with Mor Savarious, Mor Evanious, priests, nuns and thousands of faithful. Another sleepless night for His Beattitude. Please pray for our beloved spiritual father. Jacobite Syrian Christian Church is fighting for justice. Come together and fight together for our Holy Church.