FLASH - Catholicose Basalious Thomas I is leading the struggle for justice at Kollenchery

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011
      FLASH - Catholicose Basalious Thomas I is leading the struggle for justice at Kollenchery

      Tension prevailing at Kollenchery St. Peter's & St. Paul's JSOC. About 2000 faithful along with Metropolitans sitting infront of the 'Kurishumthotti" (shrine) near NH in prayers. Catholicose Basalious Thomas I is leading the struggle for justice. Short while His Beatitude address the faithful and declared that the strugle will continue until the justice is done. More and more faithfuls are arriving from the different parts of Malankara.

      SOCM News Bureau - Kollenchery