Church or Society ?

  • Mathew G M
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2011
      One of the terms usually used by those opposed to the church, is to call our church a 'society' church and they call H.B Thomas I , the Society Catholicose.

      I recently read the following article
      http://www.malankaraorthodox.tv/news_bureau/2011/September/7/Ahmedabad.htm

      That mades me wonder, now will those same people now call Mar Yulios Pulikkottil as the Bishop of the Ahemedabad Society or will they call H.G Bishop of the Ahmedabad Diocese.

      Let us give respect and take respect.

      In Christ,
      Mathew G M