Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1388 , Sep 5, 2011
      "Patient endurance kills the despair that kills the soul; it teaches the soul to take comfort and not to grow listless in the face of its many battles and afflictions."

      St. Peter of Damaskos.

      "Jesus Christ was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification." Romans 4:25
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1388 of 1388 , May 17 7:25 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "For by His own power He is united wholly with each and all, and orders all things without stint, so that no one could have called it out of place for Him to speak, and make known Himself and His Father, by means of sun, if He so willed, or moon, or heaven, or earth, or waters, or fire; inasmuch as He holds in one and all things at once, and is in fact not only in all, but also in the part in question, and there invisibly manifests Himself. In like manner, it cannot be absurd if, ordering as He does the whole, and giving life to all things, and having willed to make Himself known through men, He has used as His instrument a human body to manifest the truth and knowledge of the Father. For humanity, too, is an actual part of the whole."

           St. Athanasius the Great.

        "Save Your people, And bless Your inheritance; Shepherd them also, And bear them up forever."  Psalm 28:9

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith