Re: Why are we like this.

  • BABU DAVID
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2011
      Dear Vineeth & All,

      We must think on this.

      First we create awareness in the parish. All the parishes are made with the hard earned money of the parishners. No clergy & Metroplitans invested a single peny in the construction of the parish. After the completion of the Parish Consturction we will hand over the Keys to the Metropolitans for Consecration Ceremoney and hand over the same to the Vicar. From that time those who worked/invested for the parish construction will be out & hey dont have anybody to guide them in a spiritual way.

      This is only because of the fact that we all including the Clergy & Metropolitans believing only in Position,Wealth & Property of the Church.They will create problems in the church & split the members in one or two groups according to their interest.

      Regads,
      Babu David
      ID 3269