Re: Salute our heroes who died for Church and Nation - Malayalam Film URUMI

  • Bijoy A.V
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 7:59 AM
      Dear Nebu,

      Let me tell you that the film Urumi is not a historical film, but, a fiction written with Gama a leading role. No such thing happened in history.

      Anyway we should thank Mr Snathosh Sivan for portraying supporters of Syrian traders as patriotic.

      In history, trading with Keralites was started by Jews & Syrian Christians. Although Muslim traders took monopoly in the northern region, neither Muslims, Jews or Syrian Christians did not interfere in administrative matters or any disputes. The arrival of Gama changed the scenario. They started playing politics, capturing business centers in force etc.., The rest is history.

      id no 4549
      --
      Bijoy A.V.,