Why are we like this?

  • Vineeth John Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      Yesterday I was in a photo trip on EID day. I happened to see a Muslim Palli (Mosque) on the way. I really got dumb founded. People were running towards the Mosque for their prayers. I cant count how many. "Daivam Ismayilinte makale manal tharikal pole valrthi" But were are we? They dont have a clergy association, no metropolitans, nothing. Still they are a Single group, a group of  Allah. I belive it is just cos of the tradition and the way they are grommed. Why not us? Why we are like this?

      +Vineeth John Abraham