Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1434 , Aug 31, 2011
      "When a man walks in the fear of God he knows no fear, even if he were to be surrounded by wicked men. He has the fear of God within him and wears the invincible armor of faith. This makes him strong and able to take on anything, even things which seem difficult or impossible to most people. Such a man is like a giant surrounded by monkeys, or a roaring lion among dogs and foxes. He goes forward trusting in the Lord and the constancy of His will to strike and paralyze his foes. He wields the blazing club of the Word in wisdom."

      St. Symeon the New Theologian.

      "See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all." 1 Thessalonians 5:15
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1434 of 1434 , Jul 21 6:21 PM

        "Again we would say `If Adam died because of sin, He Who removed sin had to take away death too.' But just as Adam was told `The day you eat of the forbidden tree, you shall die,' but in fact he did not die; but rather he received a pledge of his death in the form of being stripped naked of the gory and his expulsion from Paradise, after which he was daily pondering on death. It is exactly the same with life in Christ: we have eaten His Body in place of the fruit of the Tree, and His altar has taken the place of the Garden of Eden for us; the curse has been washed away by His innocent blood, and in the hope of resurrection we await the life that is to come, and indeed we already walk in the new life, in that we already have a pledge of it."

           St. Ephrem the Syrian.

        "Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a shelter for me, A strong tower from the enemy."  Psalm 61:2-3

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith