Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1456 , Aug 31, 2011
      "When a man walks in the fear of God he knows no fear, even if he were to be surrounded by wicked men. He has the fear of God within him and wears the invincible armor of faith. This makes him strong and able to take on anything, even things which seem difficult or impossible to most people. Such a man is like a giant surrounded by monkeys, or a roaring lion among dogs and foxes. He goes forward trusting in the Lord and the constancy of His will to strike and paralyze his foes. He wields the blazing club of the Word in wisdom."

      St. Symeon the New Theologian.

      "See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all." 1 Thessalonians 5:15
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1456 of 1456 , Aug 31

        "Sectarianism and fanaticism are based on securing the peace and survival of one's self. Christ came to shake the security of self, its peace and survival, in whole and in part. No matter how upset and annoyed we may be in the world, we are at peace with Him, and no matter how threatened we are by annihilation and death, our presence and existence are through Him till death and after death!"

           Fr. Matthew The Poor.

        "Be a father to orphans, and be like a husband to their mother; you will then be like a son of the Most High, and he will love you more than does your mother."  Sirach 4:10

        Prayer Requests:

        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.