Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1570 , Aug 30, 2011
      "The heart can change several times in one moment - to good or evil, to faith or unbelief, to simplicity or cunning, to love or hatred, to benevolence or envy, to generosity or avarice, to chastity or fornication. O, what inconstancy! O, how many dangers! |O, how sober and watchful we must be!"

      St. John of Kronstadt.

      "Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God." 1 John 4:15
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1570 of 1570 , Feb 9 5:11 PM

        "The heart can change several times in one moment - to good or evil, to faith or unbelief, to simplicity or cunning, to love or hatred, to benevolence or envy, to generosity or avarice, to chastity or fornication. O, what inconstancy! O, how many dangers! O, how sober and watchful we must be!"

           St. John of Kronstadt.

        "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour."  1 Peter 5:8

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.