Re: WHITE PLAINS ST.MARY'S CHURCH offer Homage to Late S.I. Varghese Kurian Kavanall

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2011
      Dear All

      As per current plan, the funeral services of Late S.I. Varghese Kurian Kavanall will begin at 2.30 p.m on Monday, September 5th at Kavanal House, Puthen Cruz led by our Catholicose, H.B.Mor Baselios Thomas I and the burial will be at St.Peter's & St.Paul's Syrian Orthodox Church, Puthen Cruz, Ernakulam at around 4 p.m. Friends & relatives can reach Kavanal home at this phone# 0484-273-0352.

      Babu Jacob Nadayil