8 Nombu Pe runnal @ S t. Mary's Jacobite S yrian Soon oro Church -Sharjah,U AE‏

  • Stacy Samuel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2011
      Dear All,

      This year, St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Soonoro Church – Sharjah, UAE, will God willing be celebrating our Church’s Main Perunnal, the Birthday of our Lord’s Mother St. Mary – 8 Nombu Perunnal along with the Orma Perunnal of our Late Lamented H.B Baselios Paulose 2nd from 31st August 2011 to 7th September 2011.

      The entire celebration and services will be lead by H.G. Dr. Kuriakose Mor Clemis Thirumeni – Diocesan Metropolitan of Idukki Diocese and assisting him, the Vicars of our Sister Churches in UAE.

      Please find below the 8 Nombu Schedule of services:

      31st August 2011 (Wednesday)
      7:00 pm - Evening Prayer
      7:30 pm -
      Holy Tri-Mass Service, Intercessory Prayers Aneethai Prayer & Devotional Message (Lead by H.G. Dr. Kuriakose Mor Clemis Thirumeni)
      Nercha

      01st September 2011 (Thursday)
      12:30 pm - Noon Prayer
      07:00 pm - Evening Prayer, Holy Qurbana, Intercessory Prayer
      Nercha

      02nd September 2011(Friday)
      07:15 am - Morning Prayer
      08:15 am - Holy
      Qurbana, Intercessory Prayers
      10:30 am - Devotional Message & Meditation - H.G. Dr. Kuriakose Mor Clemis Thirumeni
      07:00 pm – Evening Prayer, Holy Qurbana, Intercessory
      Prayer(Rev Fr. Jinu Joy, Vicar – St. Stephen’s Jacobite
      Church, Abu Dhabi)Devotional Message
      Nercha

      03rd September 2011 (Saturday)
      12:30 pm - Noon Prayer
      07:00 pm - Evening Prayer, Holy Qurbana, Intercessory Prayer (Rev Fr. Jaison Skaria, Vicar – St. Mary’s Knanaya Church, Sharjah)
      Devotional Message
      Nercha

      04th September 2011 (Sunday)
      12:30 pm - Noon Prayer
      07:00 pm - Evening Prayer, Holy Qurbana, Intercessory
      Prayer (Rev Fr. Bobby Varghese, Vicar, Mor Ignatius Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Cathedral, Dubai)
      Devotional Message
      Nercha

      05th September 2011 (Monday)
      12:30 pm - Noon Prayer
      07:00 pm - Evening Prayer, Holy Qurbana, Intercessory
      Prayer(Rev Fr. Mathai Kunju, Vicar, St. George Simhasana Church, Al
      Ain)
      Devotional Message
      Nercha

      06th September 2011 (Tuesday)
      12:30 pm - Noon Prayer
      07:00 pm - Evening Prayer, Holy Qurbana, Intercessory
      Prayer (Rev Fr. Paulose Kaliyammel, Vicar, St. Gregorios Jacobite Church, Ras Al Khaimah St. Peter’s Jacobite Church, Fujairah)
      Devotional Message
      Nercha

      07th September 2011 (Wednesday)
      12:30 pm - Noon Prayer
      07:00 pm – Evening Prayer, Holy Tri-Mass Service,
      Intercessory Prayers Devotional Message, Pradhikshanam &
      Aashirvadam (Lead by H.G.Dr. Kuriakose Mor Clemis Thirumeni)
      11:00 pm - Love Feast followed by Kodiirrakkal

      Let us all pray for the Intercession of St. Mary, Mother of our Lord for her prayers and blessings.

      Please find the 8 Nombu Week Newsletter link <http://stmaryssharjah.com/view_news.aspx?id=21> with all the details of the 8 Nombu Week and Services at our church.

      Yours in Christ,

      Stacy Samuel

      On Behalf of Rev. Fr. Joshi Mathew (Vicar)
      & Church Managing Committee

      St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Soonoro Church
      – Sharjah, U.A.E

      SOCM Member Id: 4180