His Holiness decorated Mr.Benny Behanan MLA as Commander

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2011
    22 August 2011; Ma'arat Sayyidnaya, Damascus: The Supreme Head of the Universal Syriac Orthodox Church His Holiness Moran Mor Igantiose Zakka I decorated Mr.Benny Behanan, member of the Legislative Assembly of Kerala State as Commander on 22nd August 2011. On this auspicious occasion, His Eminence Mor Phelexinos Mattias Nayis, the Patriarchal Assistant, Mathews Raban Karimpanackal, the Patriarchal secretary for Indian Affairs,Raban Morris from Florida, Raban Joseph from Lebanon, Baar Itho Kasheero Commander George Mathew, the lay trustee of the Jacobite Syrian Christian Church in India, Baar Itho Shareero Commander T.U Kuruvilla, the former minister of state of the Kerala Government were present.