Father John Romanides

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2011
      The Incarnate Word is the center of a phenomenon that we can describe as a circle or spiral. At the center or along the central axis is the Incarnate Word.

      When we behold the Word, we behold the Father in the Holy Spirit. When we behold the Word, we behold the Church. When we behold the Word, we behold the communion of the saints. When we behold the Word, we behold all the mysteries of the Church.

      Father John Romanides