Reconstruction of Manthalir St. Thomas Church

  • Abraham Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2011
      I understood from orthodox medias that the orthodox faction has started to reconstruct Manthalir St. Thomas Church. if anybody knows about the reconstruction (are they got order from court?) please pass your messages through socm group.

      10X & regds
      Abraham Varghese
      ID 3298
      "God is my saviour; i will trust him and not be afraid"