John, Archbishop of Thessalonica

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2011
      A fitting hymn of honor, praise and glory is always due, from every creature under heaven, to that remarkable, all-glorious and truly great mistress of all the world, the ever-virgin Mother of our savior and God Jesus Christ. She is truly the God-bearer, and through her all creation has received, by God's saving plan, the great gift of the presence in the flesh of the only Son and Word of God the Father.

      John, Archbishop of Thessalonica, The Dormition of Our Lady, The Mother of God and Ever-Virgin Mary

      On the Dormition of Mary: Early Patristic Homilies