MEANING OF MALAYALAM SONGS 24

  • UT George
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 10:53 AM
      Dear Friends,

      We will now think about the meaning of remaining portion of malayalam marriage koodasa song EDEN THOTTAM NATTONE NEEYANEN YUVA MANAVALAN------

      6. ENNALAMBOM NIN PREMUM

         NIN PREMATHALERIYUNNEN

         ENTHALAYIDAMAM KAIYYILANA ---

         CHENNE PUNARUKA MARU KAIYYAL

      The believers faith life depend on the love of Jesus.The bride (SABA) or each of us talk a love story to Jesus explaining that we depend or cling to HIS love towards us for  our existence and peace of life.ISAIAH 22.22-23 SAYS THE KEY OF THE HOUSE OF DAVID I WILL LAY UPON HIS SHOULDER------AND I WILL FASTEN HIM LIKE A PEG OR NAIL IN  A FIRM PLACE-----THEY WILL HANG ON HIM THE HONOUR  AND WHOLE WEIGHT OF RESPONSIBILITY..The devotional meaning of this portion is that a believer will cling all his daily cares and worries,children as well as burdens on JESUS.We have a loving saviour .SONG OF SONGS 2.6,&8.3 SAYS --HIS LEFT HAND WERE UNDER MY HEAD AND HIS RIGHT HAND EMBRACED ME.The believer can experience HIS constant presence and companionship.

      We believers should experience such a devotional life.Marriage is a time to dedicate ourself  to such a bridal love towards Jesus.What Adam would have talked first when he got his wife Eve.?We can very well presume that he shared with Eve GODS sovereign command of don't eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge.,and  as a family they should obey  GOD.So also for us honeymoon is the period to dedicate as husband and wife for the glory of christian life,and do not yield to Satan as our first parents did.People around should smell Christ in our life.

      7   NADHA DOORE POKARUTHE

           EEYULLOLE THALLARUTHE

           MANIPPAN MADI KANICHAL

           KSHEENICHAYYO NJAN CHAKUM

      The bride is requesting to groom (Believer to Christ) that He should be beside her always.The Bible says in  HOSEA 5.15' I WILL RETURN TO MY PLACE UNTIL THEY ACKNOWLEDGE  THEIR OFFENSE AND FEEL THEIR GUILT AND SEEK MY FACE'.When sin comes to our life God depart us.Apostle Peter experienced this after he denied his Lord.David in Psalm 10.1 cried WHY DO YOU STAND AFAR OFF LORD.That is the  experience of all believers when they yield to sin.The result is spiritual death,that is why our Fathers sing as  ALASATHA LESUM BHADICHAL ASUBHA VAZHIKKU VASAMVADANAI SWA--ALMATHE SWAYAME NIHANIKKUM.Think about the meaning of this song.It says we are killing our own soul when yielding to the pleasure of sin.We have to repent and should live a victorious life of fighting with sins, not yielding to sin as Holy spirit is working to give  us the victory over evil habits,hatred,jealousy,anger,fighting etc.

      8  NEE KATHIRONILU MOLIYULLON

         NEE PANINEERIN MANAMULLON

         JEEVAN CHINTHUM NINNADHARAM

         CHUMBICHAL MATHIYAVILLA

      Kathironolu moliyullon--Christ's glory cannot be compared with any other light even sun.

      Panineerin manamullon--The fragrance of HIS holiness is  reserved for us also

      Jeevanchinthum ninnadharum---the Bible verses  are our life.John 6.63 says THE WORDS THAT I HAVE BEEN SPEAKING TO YOU ARE SPIRIT AND LIFE.The existence of spiritual life is by implicit obedience to word of God .We have no other option but to surrender to Bible for entering eternal life.

      Chubichal mathiyavilla---We should dedicate our-self to love Jesus as much as possible by a human being.

      9   NADHA NOKKUKA SUNDAREE NJAN

          ENNEYETTUKA MANIYARAYIL

          NINNUDE MADIYIL SAYANAM CHE--

          YTHILAYATTE NJAN SUKHA NIDRA

      The bride is asking the groom (Christ) to examine   her holiness(beauty).Psalms 139.23 should be the believer's daily prayer.It says SEARCH ME THOROUGHLY O LORD AND KNOW MY HEART! TRY ME AND KNOW MY THOUGHTS!

      The prayer for sanctification is the acceptance of truth.That will give us  all the blessings of Heaven

      10  VALLABHANAM MISSIHA NATHAN

         KALLARAYINNUM MAHIMAVIL

          NALLOLIYODETTENENNEVOM

          CHOLLUMBOL NJAN BHAGYAVATHY

      The bride (Church) is "bhagyavathy"-- blessed when she declare to herself  that Jesus is alive.1 Corinthians 15.19 says when we, who are in Christ--the church---have hope only in this life and that is all then we are of all people most miserable and to be pitied.When we believe that Jesus is  resurrected from grave,  we are also acknowledging that we also have a resurrected life after this life.The peculiarity of this new  life is that it is an accountable life .The truth and belief of this life is the root of Christianity and major factor for a sanctified life.That is the blessing for us in this life.Money,position,pleasure,as well as worries and cares are both for believers and non believers. But we have a life after death with Jesus and that faith energise us to a holy life.

      11 NALUM MASAVUMANDUM NJAN

         PAPAPPAZHIRULIL POKKI

         NINJEEVADWANI KETTAPPOL

         KANNU THELINJANANDHICHEN

      The bride( church) is praising the Lord, thanking HIM for HIS favour.The church is telling the LORD that she was in darkness of sin for all these days,months and years.Then during these years she was spoiling her life in sin and its pleasures.Now she heard the LIFE GIVING WORDS-- THAT IS GOSPEL-in other words the message that Jesus died for each and all of us and accepting that truth bought her to life or light

      Dear friends, to sing these songs experiencing the life implied in these  songs we have to ask ourself

      1.Are we ready to be a youth,husband,wife or parent as instructed to be in the BIBLE?

      2 Do we ask Jesus to make our heart true to HIM?

      We have a saviour who is eager to embrace us and make us HIS loving possession.Then we as well as our family is safe in HIS ever lasting arms

      U T GEORGE