Change in charges for Outside India Diocese/Churches

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2011
      Change in charges for Outside India Diocese/Churches from August 15th. Patriarch H.H Moran Mor Ignatious Zakka I Iwas has issued Apostolic Bull in this regard considering the suggestions from Holy Synod in India. This change will be for next 3 years.

      H.G Mathews Mor Thevodosious - Churches in Oman
      H.G Dr. Geevarghese Mor Coorilose - Churches in Sharjah, Al Ain, Rasalkhaima
      H.G Kuriakose Mor Ousebious - Churches Ireland
      H.G Mathews Mor Aprem - Churchs in U.K
      H.G Dr. Mathews Mor Evanious - Churches in Dubai, Abudabi,Fujairah
      H.G Issac Mor Osthathiose - Churches in Kuwait