The Humble Have Fellowship With God 2 Chr. 7:14

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2011
      The Humble Have Fellowship With God 2 Chr. 7:14: If My people will humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways�

      Note the first step: humble themselves.� Then only can we pray as we ought to. As soon as we come to God in prayer, let us, as a first step, humble ourselves.

      Abraham was the friend of God; yet he called himself dust and ashes� while speaking to God, Gen. 18:27. Lord, let us pray as Abraham prayed, knowing ourself to be dust and ashes.� Amen.

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C