White Plains St.Mary's Church - Ettunombu Perunnal 2011 - message sent to SOCM to post

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 760 KB
    Ettu Nombu Perunnal Celebrations & the 15th Dukhrono of L.L.Catholicose Mor Baselios Paulose II

    Dear & Respected Readers,

    'Oh! Mother of God, kindly pray for us" ....with this invoking prayer, the faithful from all walks of life will arrive in hundreds to St.Mary's Jacobite Syriac Orthodox Church of White Plains, popularly known as the 'MANARCADU CHURCH OF THE AMERICAS' this year again. They know that the prayers of broken hearts submitted to the holy presence of Mother Mary at this church will never go in vain. Over 50 families that belong to the White Plains St.Mary's Church are getting ready to observe the EIGHT DAYS LENT (Aug.27th to Sept.3rd) with intense fasting & prayers seeking intercession of Saint Mary,Mother of God, the Patron Saint of their beloved parish. Along with the annual celebrations, on Sept.1st we commemorate the 15th Dukhrono of the Late Lamented Catholicose of the East, Mor Baselios Paulose II, also known as the 'Malankara's Tower of Light'. We invite all of you to join us in prayers.

    Detailed program schedule of this annual event is attached .

    Yours in Lord,
    Babu Jacob Nadayil
    It is not important who I am, it is very important, by whom I have been sent and for what I am standing for.. I wish you the care of Almighty !
  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2011
      Dearly Beloved,

      Please click on the link below for Malayalam News about the Etuu Nombu Perunnal Celebrations of WHITE PLAINS St.Mary's JSO Church, New York. You will see detailed news in all major Malayalam News Papers(Pravasi Section) soon. Thanks.

      http://www.joychenputhukulam.com/newsMore.php?newsId=13892

      Babu Jacob Nadayil