The Holy Virgin Mary in the Syrian Orthodox Church

  • Bijoy A.V
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 8:18 PM
      Thanking the moderators for publishing the article on St. Mary, in this very important "Nombu". Many of our people does not recognize the significance of this "Nombu" over the "Ettu Nombu", which our Church does not insist for and reason behind it. It is the Catholic Church believe in "Amarothbhavam" & hence "Ettu Nombu" is important for them.

      Although, "Ettu Nombu" can be taken by our people, not to forget about the present Nombu & Vangippu Perunnal. I hope, moderators will give more insight into these matters also.
      --
      Bijoy A.V.,
      ID 4549