Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1253 , Aug 8, 2011
      "I do not disregard the grace which I receive from Thee, Master. I do not discount the value which I attained when I gave birth to Thee; For I rule over the world, Since bearing Thy power in my womb, I am sovereign of all. Thou hast transformed my worthlessness by The condescension; Thou hast humbled Thyself and exalted my race. Now rejoice with me Heaven and earth, For I carry your Creator in my arms. Earthborn, lay aside sadness as you behold the joy Which I brought forth from my immaculate womb as I heard myself called: Mary, full of grace."

      The Kontakia of Romanos.

      "Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin." Romans 3:20
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1253 of 1253 , Nov 3, 2012
        "After the resurrection, when our bodies will be reunited to our souls, they will be incorruptible; and the carnal passions which disturb us now will not be present in those bodies; we shall enjoy a peaceful equilibrium in which the prudence of the flesh will not make war upon the soul; and there will no longer be that internal warfare wherein sinful passions fight against the law of the mind. conquering the soul and taking it captive by sin. Our nature then will be purified of all these tendencies, and one spirit will be in both, I mean in the flesh and in the spirit, and every corporeal affection will be banished from our nature."

        St. Gregory of Nyssa.

        "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!" Romans 11:33